It’s pretty tough to go wrong with a cream cheese party dip, but add marinated artichokes and fresh jalapeños? You really can’t go wrong. If you’re looking for an insanely delicious, creamy Artichoke Jalapeño Dip to serve at your next gathering, look no further because dips do not get any better (or easier) than this one.
This Artichoke Jalapeño Dip is the perfect combination of savory and spicy and features flavorful marinated artichokes, minced jalapenõs, and freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
This is a sponsored post brought to you by Reese Specialty Foods. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.
If you’re looking for more yummy jalapeno recipes to try, bookmark our easy, Oven-Baked Jalapeno Poppers for next time!
When it comes to holidays and large gatherings, we could all use a few more dishes that are not only quick and easy to make, but best of all, make-ahead. Lucky for us, this Artichoke Jalapeño Dip is all of the above — easy, quick, and make-ahead. You’ll find the assembly a cinch, and the fact that you can make it up to three days in advance a major time-saver come the day of your party.
Artichoke Jalapeño Dip is a creamy dip, tangy and just a lit-tle bit spicy. It’s a versatile and can be dressed up or dressed down for just about any occasion, but I especially love it for the holidays, and shortly, we’ll preview an elegant holiday dinner menu featuring this very Artichoke Jalapeño Dip! However, it could also be served year-round at casual affairs and would make a killer starter at any game day event.
THE BEST ARTICHOKES MAKE THE BEST DIP
This dip is so easy to make and full of flavor thanks mostly to the star of the show — marinated artichoke hearts. Have you ever tried to harvest the choke (a.k.a. the heart) of an artichoke? Have you ever tried to do it 7 times in a row…before a party? Oy. When it comes to harvesting artichoke hearts, Reese’s carves into only non-GMO project verified artichokes and does all the hard work for us. This ready-made ingredient makes our prep work for this recipe beyond simple. I’ll have more of that, please.
Reese Marinated Artichokes are an extremely versatile ingredient and can be used in all different types of dishes, but I have to say, I think you’ll like them best in this creamy Artichoke Jalapeño Dip. The artichokes are marinated in a mixture of oil, vinegar, salt, and spices that makes them uber flavorful. They add a bright acidic note to the dip that keeps you and your guests coming back for more.
HOW TO MAKE ARTICHOKE JALAPENO DIP
Artichoke Jalapeño Dip is seriously easy to make, requires very little prep work, and you’re looking at less than 15 minutes for total assembly time.
QUICK RECIPE OVERVIEW
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and lemon juice in a bowl with a handheld mixer until smooth.
- Add Parmesan, Reese’s Artichoke Hearts, jalapeños, and garlic.
- Stir to combine.
It begins with a mix of softened cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise. The cream cheese adds body to the dip and also a nice tang in addition to the sour cream. The addition of mayonnaise ensures a smooth and creamy base for your dip.
The next main components for our Artichoke and Jalapeño Dip (as you might have suspected) are marinated artichokes and fresh jalapeños. Then, for an extra boost in flavor and added savoriness, Parmesan cheese goes in, followed by the addition of freshly squeezed lemon juice. The lemon juice brightens up the dip, rounding out the flavors nicely.
When it all comes together, it’s an addictive dip, that you and your guests will find entirely delicious.
WHAT TO SERVE ARTICHOKE JALAPENO DIP WITH
You can serve Artichoke Jalapeño Dip with a number of different items:
- Strips of Bell Pepper
- Carrot Sticks
- Celery Sticks
- Toast Points
- Tortilla Chips
This dip would be gorgeous on a crudité platter with strips of red and green bell peppers, carrots, and celery. You could also turn it into an elegant canapé by serving it atop toasted slices of crunchy baguette bread with a garnish of thinly sliced fresh jalapeño. But, my favorite way to serve Artichoke Jalapeño Dip is about as simple as it gets — alongside a bowl of thin, crispy tortilla chips.
5 MORE DIP RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Easy Bacon Cheddar Ranch Dip is a total crowd-pleaser that comes together quickly and can be served with vegetables or potato chips.
- Lox Spread is a flavorful cream cheese dip featuring smoked salmon and capers. It’s perfect for brunches and cocktail parties!
- Dill Dip is a classic party dip that is fresh, tangy and full of flavor thanks to the simple additions of spices and herbs. The best part? It comes together in just 5 minutes. Whether you serve it on a vegetable platter or alongside potato chips, you can rest assured — the crowd will be sending droves of compliments your way.
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip is cheesy baked dip that keeps guests coming back for more!
- Caramelized Onion Dip with Bacon is a cream cheese and sour cream based dip with crispy bacon and sweet onions.
This dip can be dressed up or dressed down for any type of party. With special ingredients like Reese Marinated Artichokes, freshly minced jalapeños and grated parmesan cheese, this easy appetizer is perfect for any holiday or football party!
A creamy, savory Artichoke Jalapeño Dip with a tangy cream cheese base, marinated artichokes, fresh jalapeños, and grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar Reese Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 3 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
Add the softened cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper to a large mixing bowl. Use a handheld mixer on medium-high speed and mix until smooth.
Add the Parmesan, drained artichokes, jalapeno, and garlic, and stir until evenly incorporated.
Serve right away or store in the refrigerator for 3 days.
Makes 2 1/2 - 3 cups of dip.
Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, vegetables, or toast points.