A refreshing cocktail featuring fresh blueberries and gin.
- 1 oz Gin
- ½ oz Chambord Raspberry Liqueur
- ½ oz Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur
- 2 tbsp Blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp Caster Sugar
- Generous Splash of Fresh Lime Juice
- 3-4 oz Lime Perrier
- Add gin, Chambord, Grand Marnier, blueberries, mint, sugar and lime juice to a shaker and fill to the top with ice. Shake for vigorously for 30 seconds. Strain over an iced Collins glass and top with Perrier. Stir, garnish with mint spring and lime wedge.
Would pair well with: