A Valentine’s Day cocktail made to taste like cherry cheesecake.
VALENTINE’S DAY COCKTAIL
This cocktail is perfect whipping up a batch with gal pals and sipping the night away. It tastes eerily similar to the classic dessert, cherry cheesecake — sweet, tangy, and decadently rich. You and your girlfriends would also love our easy, creamy Chocolate Martini!
CHERRY CHEESECAKE SIPPER INGREDIENTS
The two alcoholic ingredients in Cherry Cheesecake Sippers is vanilla vodka and butterscotch liqueur. The butterscotch liqueur is what gives this cocktail it’s sweet, butter flavor, and although not cheesecake flavored itself, when combined with the pineapple juice is most definitely works. If you want to leave out the grenadine, you’ll have cheesecake sippers without the cherry!
- Vanilla Vodka
- Butterscotch Liqueur
- Pineapple Juice
- Cream (or Half and Half)
HOW TO MAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE SIPPER COCKTAILS
Cherry Cheesecake Sippers can be made in a big batch or drink by drink. If you don’t have a shaker, you can also make these cocktails by pouring the ingredients over ice in a Rocks glass (e.g. a short cocktail glass) and simply stirring the ingredients together.
5 MORE VALENTINE’S DAY RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark is an easy treat for peanut butter lovers. It features a chocolate bark loaded with Reese’s candy hearts, crunchy peanuts and M&M’s!
- Red Velvet Brownies are the perfect holiday dessert for your Valentine’s Day sweetheart! Made from scratch and equipped with a simple Cream Cheese Frosting. These beauties never disappoint!
- Valentine Marshmallow Krispie Treats are simple and easy heart-shaped marshmallow treats topped with hard icing and sprinkles for Valentine’s Day. Perfect for cooking with kids!
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries are easier to make at home that you think! Use real, chopped chocolate or melting wafers — this recipe gives options for both, as well as fun new topping ideas to spruce them up!
- Brownies with Strawberry Cream Cheese Frosting and Berries are a great way to ring in any special occasion, but are particularly fitting for Valentine’s Day! Chocolate and strawberries go hand-in-hand in this decadent dessert!
- 1 ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 1 ounce Butterscotch Liqueur
- 1/2 ounce Grenadine cherry syrup
- 3 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 2 ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
- Cherries for garnish if desired
- Have ready either a rocks glass filled with ice or a chilled martini glass. In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add the vodka, liqueur, grenadine, pineapple juice and cream. Shake vigorously 30 seconds and pour into prepared glass. Alternatively, pour aforementioned ingredients into an empty rocks glass, stir and add ice. Serve and enjoy.