These Homemade Waffles are just right. They are sweet, soft and tender on the inside and crispy, golden and crunchy on the outside.
This recipe is easy to make and perfect for whipping up on weekend mornings with the family. You can easily double the batch and freeze a few. To reheat them, pull them out the morning of and pop them in the oven at 325° and let them cook for about 10 minutes or pop them in the toaster.
A quick and easy recipe for whipping up the perfect batch of waffles at home!
- 1 ¾ c Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ½ tbsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs slightly beaten
- 1 ¼ c Whole Milk
- ¼ c Canola Oil
- 1 tsp White Distilled Vinegar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Turn on waffle maker to the desired setting.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder and sea salt. In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly whisk together remaining ingredients. Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir with a wooden spoon just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Add 3 to 4 tablespoons of batter to the machine for each waffle crevice. Cook according to your machines instructions, serve and enjoy.
Would pair well with: