Bite-sized Halloween Brownies for Kids are the perfect treats are perfect for little hands! Halloween is especially great for getting into the kitchen with your little ones and spending some extra quality time together. Let the kids go wild with sugar decal eyes, candy corn, and festive sprinkles.
5 MORE HALLOWEEN TREATS YOU’LL LOVE
- Ghost, Cousin It, and Sprinkle Halloween Brownies are not only the best brownies you’ll ever eat, they feed a crowd and make decorating fun! Three spooky, yet adorable, ways to dress up your brownies for Halloween straight-ahead!
- Halloween Cocoa Krispie Treats are another kid-friendly Halloween recipe that the crowd will positively adore. They come together quick and easy, and you can even use some of your leftover Halloween Brownie decor to top them off!
- Spooky Cake Pops are especially simple to make, keeping the whole process a breeze, just as it should be! Choose from three Halloween Cake Pop decorating ideas — Ghosts, Mummies, or Little Monsters — to add an especially festive touch to your Halloween party!
- Halloween Sugar Cookies with Royal Icing Oh yes! You totally read that right — I said fly!
- Chocolate Cyclops Cookies look absolutely terrible, but trust me, they taste great. And, if you are a fan of brownies (which I’m assuming you are since you’re here and all), you will die for these cookies.
A quick and easy way to decorate Halloween brownies with the kids!
- 1 box brownie mix baked according to package direction (or use homemade brownies)
- 8 oz White Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Shortening
- 1/4 cup Candy Corns
- 1/8 cup Candy Eye Decals
- 1/4 cup Festive Colored Sprinkles
- The first thing you'll want to do is spray your brownie pan with nonstick cooking spray, line it with a sheet of parchment paper (enough so that the paper comes up and over the edges), pour your favorite brownie batter atop the parchment paper and bake according to your recipes instructions. Allow them to cool completely and using a sharp knife, cut them into 1 1/2" squares. Set the squares 1" apart on a large sheet of wax paper. Set aside until ready to use.
- For the white goop, you will need: 8 oz White Chocolate, finely chopped*2 tbsp Shortening, cut into 1/4" cubes Combine the chopped chocolate and shortening in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between each session, until the chocolate is completely melted.
Have ready small bowls full of candy corn, eye decals and sprinkles so that little ones can easily access their brownie decor! Spoon chocolate over the top of the brownies, allowing it to drip over the sides. Step aside and let the kiddos have a blast decorating their treats!
*Chocolate and water do not mix. Make sure that your bowl and stirring utensil are bone-dry before bringing them in contact with the chocolate!