If you’re stuck at home yet craving a tropical getaway, bring the beach to you with a frosty Peach Daiquiri! This frozen cocktail has just the right amount of sweet, a little tang, and a whole lot of peach flavor. Best of all, it comes together fast and is seriously easy to make thanks to frozen peaches!
You’ll also love our easy Peach Margaritas – on the rocks or frozen! Bookmark the recipe for next time!
- White Rum
- Lime Juice
- Frozen Peaches
- Simple Syrup
WHAT IS A SIMPLE SYRUP?
If you were to add granulated sugar directly to a cocktail, it would likely sink to the bottom and affect the mouthfeel negatively. Simple syrup, on the other hand, adds sweetness, but because it is a liquid, it makes for a smooth sipping experience.
It is likely going to be one of the easier things you’ll ever make in this lifetime. In fact, the name says it all — simple. To make a simple syrup, all you have to do is combine water and sugar in a saucepan on the stovetop and let it come to a boil. Yup. That’s it.
One important thing to note when using simple syrup in your Peach Daiquiri mix is that it should be completely cooled before it goes into the blender. A warm simple syrup will melt the ice, and make your frozen cocktail…well, less frozen.
CAN I CHANGE THE FLAVOR?
You can change the flavor of these Frozen Daiquiris easily by swapping out the frozen peaches for just about any other frozen fruit! Frozen strawberries, mangos, and pineapple would work great!
HOW TO MAKE PEACH DAIQUIRIS
- Make the Simple Syrup – To make the simple syrup, add water and sugar to a saucepan over medium-high heat and allow it to come to a boil. As soon as the sugar dissolves, set it aside and allow it to cool completely.
- Add Ingredients To the Blender – Next, you’ll add all of your ingredients (including the cooled simple syrup) to the blender and secure the lid.
- Mix – Start with the blender on low and work your way up to high. Once you no longer hear the crackling of ice, your Peach Daiquiri is perfectly blended, smooth, and ready for sipping!
- Serve – Divide the daiquiris amongst four glasses, serve, and enjoy!
PEACH DAIQUIRI GARNISHES
If you want your Peach Daiquiris to be extra festive, ready the garnishes! Below are just a few ways to make your cocktail feel extra festive:
Whipped Cream | Give it a swirl of whipped cream and top with a sundae cherry!
Fresh Peaches | Slice up some fresh peaches, cut a tiny slit halfway through the center of the slice, and place it on the rim of the glass.
Limes | Cut a lime into 1/4″ round slices, cut a slit halfway through the center of the slice, and place it on the rim of the glass.
Skewer | Make a skewer! Grab yourself a cocktail skewer and load it up with fresh peach slices, lime twirls, and cherries. See the YouTube video in the recipe card for instruction!
Cocktail Umbrellas | Cocktail umbrellas are an easy way to instantly give your Peach Daiquiris a festive, beachy feel!
5 MORE COCKTAIL RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- Pimm’s Cup
- Watermelon Margarita
- Lime Martini with Rum
- Frozen Strawberry Margarita
- Cherry Vodka Snowcone Cocktail
A quick and easy recipe for the perfect frozen peach daiquiri! Frosty, tangy, and just the right amount of sweet!
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cup white rum
- 3/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 4 cups (about 24-ounces) frozen peach slices
- 2 cups ice
Add the water and sugar to a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir occasionally, and allow the mixture to boil until the sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and secure the lid. Begin blending on low speed and work your way up to high.
Once the mixture is smooth to your liking, divide amongst 4 glasses, garnish as desired, serve and enjoy!