Coconut Margaritas were created to keep you cool and liven up your spirits on a hot summer day. The zinginess of the fresh-squeezed orange and lime juice works beautifully with the sweet, tropical essence of the coconut.
COCONUT MARGARITA INGREDIENTS
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- Cream of Coconut
- Orange Liqueur
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT MARGARITAS
- Fill short (a.k.a. rocks) glasses to the top with ice.
- Fill a shaker with ice and add orange juice, lime juice, cream of coconut, tequila and orange liqueur and shake.
- Strain the mixture using a sieve and pour over ice and serve!
If you do not have a cocktail shaker place a fine-mesh sieve over a beverage pitcher, pour the ingredients through the sieve, and finally, over iced glasses.
4 MORE MARGARITAS YOU’LL LOVE
- Frozen Strawberry Margaritas are made easy with frozen strawberries and limeade! No fancy blender needed!
- Margaritas At Home — Top-shelf margarita at home will cost you less per drink than a bottom-shelf margarita just about anywhere else. Try these classic renditions frozen, on the rocks, or as Mexican Martini!
- Ginger-Orange Margaritas are easy to make and a pleasant twist on the margarita! Featuring ginger liqueur and sparkling blood orange soda.
- Peach Margaritas have all the basic components of a margarita, only they’re a bit more exciting thanks to peach liqueur and nectar!
Coconut Margaritas feature fresh orange and lime juice, cream of coconut, tequila, and orange liqueur. The perfect summer cocktail to keep you cool on a hot day!
- 3/4 c Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice about 4 oranges + extra for garnish, if desired
- 3/4 c Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice about 5 limes
- 1 1/3 c Cream of Coconut
- 6 oz Tequila
- 3 oz of Orange Liqueur
- Ice for Shaking and Serving
Have ready 4 low-ball/rocks glasses filled to the top with ice. Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with 1 cup of ice and shake thoroughly.
One at time, place a fine-mesh sieve over the top of each glass to strain the coconut, if desired, and carefully pour over the top.
Garnish with an orange slice, serve and enjoy.